ORGANIC ROSE PETALS8,50 €
20g — Serves 25 cups
Whole edible dried rose petals that can be used to make refreshing and antioxidants-rich tisanes, or to decorate cakes and/or cocktails.
Notes: Bouquet aromas with distinctive oily myrrh undernotes. Full, delicately sweet mouth, with bitter notes emerging as it stays in the cup. Balsamic long-lasting aftertaste.
Ingredients: 100% whole organic rose petals from rosa damscena plant.
All natural, caffeine free.
For 1 cup [170ml] put 2tsp [0.8g] into a utensil. Add hot water [95ºC], cover it with a lid and let it rest for 8'. Strain and serve.
Prepare it cold and enjoy a refreshing tisane for the warm months of the year.
- Ingredients: 100% certified organic rose petals.
- 20g | Serves 25 cups.
- Product of organic farming.
- Edible flowers.
- Comes whole leaf and loose in ecological packaging.
- 100% natural product. | No added flavours, colours, sweeteners.
- Naturally caffeine free.
- Origin: Greece
- Single estate. Each label is hand stamped indicating the region of the harvest packed in each batch.
- Ethically harvested, processed and packed by hand.