Organic Mountain Tea6,50 €
Flowers and whole leaves of the most popular Greek herb create a delicious tisane, perfect for every time of the day you opt for a few meditation moments.
Notes: Fruity aromas of citrus surrounded by discrete straw and earthy notes. Smooth and rich sensation, with fresh aftertaste.
Ingredients: 100% certified organic mountain tea flowers and leaves.
For 1 cup [170ml] put 1tsp-0.7g into a utensil. Add hot water [95ºC], cover it with a lid and let it rest for 8-10'. Strain and serve.
Prepare it cold and enjoy a refreshing tisane for the warm months of the year.
- Ingredients: 100% certified organic mountain tea flowers and leaves
- 25g | Serves 35 cups.
- Product of organic farming.
- Comes whole leaf and loose in ecological packaging.
- 100% natural product. | No added flavours, colours, sweeteners.
- Naturally caffeine free.
- Origin: Greece
- Single estate. Each label is hand stamped indicating the region of the harvest packed in each batch.
- Ethically harvested, processed and packed by hand.