Organic Calendula8,00 €
35g — Serves 30 cups
Packed with beneficial properties, the flowery and refreshing brew of Calendula stunning flowers offer an immediate hydrating long lasting feeling. Also known as marigold, Calendula with its edible bright orange petals will add colour and antioxidants in salads and desserts and constitutes a basic ingredient at natural beauty recipes.
Notes: Full, oily mouth with delicate floral and sweet character. Honey biscuity taste followed by slightly tart tail notes.
Ingredients: 100% certified organic calendula flowers.
For 1 cup [170ml] put 1tsp-1.2g into a utensil. Add hot water [95ºC], cover it with a lid and let it rest for 8'. Strain and serve.
Prepare it cold and enjoy a refreshing tisane for the warm months of the year.
- Ingredients: 100% certified organic calendula flowers
- 35g | Serves 30 cups.
- Product of organic farming.
- Comes whole leaf and loose in ecological packaging.
- 100% natural product. | No added flavours, colours, sweeteners.
- Naturally caffeine free.
- Origin: Greece
- Single estate. Each label is hand stamped indicating the region of the harvest packed in each batch.
- Ethically harvested, processed and packed by hand.