A full-bodied blend which can be enjoyed any time of the day. This beverage is perfectly balanced, releasing the distinctive lemon undertones that characterise mountain tea.Through its character it manages to capture the essence of Greek tradition and the unique odours along Greek countryside.
When the contents are finished, reuse the compostable container and turn it into a pot! Follow the instructions on the back side of the label, find the organic seedstick and grow your own herbs. Play your part in environmental protection by applying the circular economy model and reduce waste. [read more]
Ingredients: Mountain tea blend [Sideritis scardica*, Sideritis raeseri*, Sideritis syriaca*] *Product of organic farming
Notes: Full-bodied tisane with earthy notes and distinctive lemon hints.
Occasion: Uplifting and strengthening.
The ideal way to prepare your tisane is the infusion.
For 1 cup put 1-2g [approx. 1 tsp] of the blend into a utensil.
Add hot water [95ºC], cover it with a lid and let it rest for 8-10'. Strain and serve.
For a more intense flavour and taste, we suggest that you prepare it with the traditional brewing method: Put the indicated portion of herbs in a small cooking pot and boil it for approximately 5'. Let it rest for 3' before you strain and serve.
- You can add a teaspoon of honey, a slice of lemon and a sprinkle of cinnamon or clove if you want to spice it up!
- Prepare it cold and enjoy a refreshing tisane for the warm months of the year.
- Ingredients: Mountain tea blend [Sideritis scardica*, Sideritis raeseri*, Sideritis syriaca*] *Product of organic farming
- 20g | Serves 20 cups
- Whole leaf loose
- 100% natural product. | No added flavours, colours, sweeteners.
- Naturally caffeine free.
- Ethically harvested, processed and packed by hand.
- Compostable packaging and inner bag.